In an Unlisted Public Limited Company, there are three directors Mr. A (Father), Mr. B (Son) and Ms. A (Wife). Company is taking a property on lease, which is in the name of Mr. A. Thus we understand it is a Related Party Transaction. Query: How to pass Board resolution u/s 188?? Do appointment of new uninterested additional director is the only option?? Kindly revert...Its Urgent

Section 188 Related party transactions.

You should be login to post your answer, post your comment, like, dislike. To login Click Here