Do the application for reduction of share capital under section 66 needs to be file with NCLT or RD. Kindly give your reply in terms of MCA notification dated 6th September 2017 regarding delegation of powers under 66 (2) to RD. Kindly revert on URGENT Bases

Section 66 Reduction of Share Capital