k.k. decor one of my Debtor has not paid money which is due from him so we have decided to file application to DRT under IBC code 2016. we have sent him demand notice 10 days before what is next steps??? how to intimate to DRT online or manual ???? what will be the cost of filing Application??? please provide your reply.

Section 272 Petition for winding up.